Day Care Hours:
By appointment Only (no exceptions)
1st Dog Each addt'l dog
same family (1/2 off)
$20.00 a day for 5+ hours $10.00 a day for 5+ hours
$13.00 for a half day (up to 5 hours) $6.50 half day (up to 5 hours)
$4.00 an hour $2.00 an hour
5+ Hour package: up to 5 Hour Packages:
5 Day Package: $19.00 day ($95.00) · 5 Day Package: $9.00 day ($45.00)
10 Day Package: $17.00 day ($170.00) · 10 Day Package: $8.00 day ($80.00)
15 Day Package: $15.00 day ($225.00) · 15 Day Package: $7.00 day ($105.00)
20 Day Package: $13.00 day ($260.00) · 20 Day Package: $6.00 day ($120.00)
Day Care Packages are 1/2 off for each additional dog in the same family
*These packages are for Daycare only and cannot be used with a boarding stay. Packages are Non Refundable.
*If you go over your time during the day...a charge of $5.00 per hour will be added.
*UnNeutered or UnSpayed Dogs are welcome in Day Care.....$5.00 might be added per day for the extra work required for these dogs.
No day care packages available for boarding dog(s).
Day Care Info:
1. Everyone must be able to play in a group daycare with no social issues, such as aggression or biting of any type.
Please remember your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our main concern. We will be supplied with squirt bottles and whistles to break up any confrontations if needed. We will not allow aggressive behavior and dogs will be disciplined with timeouts in a kennel when necessary. All behavior will be documented and relayed to the owner. If problems persist, the dog might be asked to leave day care.
2. Required proof of up to date vaccinations, including Parvo, Distemper, Rabies, Kennel Cough (Bordetella). It is recommended these vaccines be received no less than 4-5 days prior to boarding &/or Day Care.
3. All dogs must be in good health and not have stitches or bandages.
4. All dogs must have a leash, collar, and a name tag. No flea collars please.
5. Appointments are necessary.
6. An application and signed waiver must be completed prior to Day Care.
7. You must provide an emergency contact number for yourself or someone authorized to act on your behalf.
8. Puppies over 4 ½ months must have their second set of vaccinations.
9. Hours for Day Care:
Monday-Friday : 8:00am-6:00pm (varies)
We close at 6:00. There will be a $1.00 charge per 5 minutes for any pet left after 6:00pm. If pet is left past 6:30/5?30pm, they will be considered a boarding client and you will be charged an additional $10.00 fee.
Daycare Closings: Sundays and all major Holidays: New Year’s Eve,New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas